Canyon Suday

3 replies to this topic
  • RacerX

Posted November 08, 2001 - 01:35 PM

G, F, Maico, others - anyone going to race AZOTMX this Sunday at Canyon? Dan and I might take in the racing from the grandstands this weekend.

FYI, went to my surgeon yesterday, 4 more weeks in the wrist splint - bummer (10 weeks since my surgery)! He did say it's healing really well though. Started therapy on the wrist, it's tight. Only have about 1/2 inch of movement in any direction - yes I'm freaked out again but my fingers a moving much better than 3 weeks ago so I'm hoping the wrist will also with time.

Did you guys hear there will be a new promoter for SX in 2003? My bet is that there will be live music at the races, which would be pretty cool. Just hope Phoenix is still a lock for one of the races. http://www.motorcycl...amashakeup.html

Sure hope you are at Canyon G. Really want to see if you live up to all the hype I have been hearing. I'm sure you will live up to the hype, since I have been bringing you along skill-wise for some time now. :)

• G-Man

Posted November 08, 2001 - 06:13 PM

X,
I will be there Sunday, looking foward to seeing you and Dan. Hang in there buddy, glad to hear it's healing well!

G-Man

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • F-Pilot

Posted November 08, 2001 - 06:37 PM

Good to hear your up and about X. The P/T is the toughest part of recovery but work at it relentlessly, it'll pay off.
I'm done spectating but not up to race speed or condition so I'll be at Speedworld trying to get it back. The knee feels good just gotta get the confidence and stamina up.
G, good luck Sunday.
Maybe I'll try the T-Day weekend double header. Tim should be back by then to add to the competition too.
I forsee a real big turnout at Speedworld.
Hey, is Mark A. healed up yet?

• RacerX

Posted November 10, 2001 - 11:48 AM

See you Sunday G. F, be careful with that knee at SW, may see you there on Sat of T-day weekend.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  91 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.