CRF250L Electrical/Electronic's Hookups and Accessories

Electrical Honda CRF250L

45 replies to this topic
  • gnath9

Posted March 12, 2013 - 05:57 AM

Somewhere someone posted a temporary style 12V cig lighter socket, that you hook up to the battery when required for charging stuff - ie not mounted to the bike.
Can't find it now

That was me I think.
Posted Image

but I like this style better ....

Posted Image

It's in the Music thread.

• Positron007

Posted March 12, 2013 - 06:10 AM

Yeah, that's it.
I might go with this, since I don't need it while riding

Where do you buy those from?

• gnath9

Posted March 12, 2013 - 06:17 AM

amazon has them.... click here

that would be very handy to have

Edited by gnath9, March 12, 2013 - 06:18 AM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • eyeopenher

Posted March 12, 2013 - 08:48 AM

i posted the one that mounted to the bars, gnath posted that one, and i thought there was another post that had a vidoe with it that shows the guy getting off the bike pulling out the wire end, and then plugging it in.. the one in the video cant really be used on the move, i think, because it was a short lead (looked like a short lead) and it was just a wire coming out of the battery panel...

i like mine on the bars.... its not in my way and i would be using it most everyday... so its nice and clean and usable whenever i need... i unplug it via the lead when not riding and wires are all run so they are not exposed or in harms way...

hell though, you could mount the one gnath put up through a body panel if you would like... but that would mean a 1 3/8" hole in your whities!!! but that's not a big deal in my head...

• eyeopenher

Posted March 12, 2013 - 08:51 AM

Yeah, that's it.
I might go with this, since I don't need it while riding

Where do you buy those from?

oops, miss this.. sorry,, lol just ignore my last post...

• MrBighouse

Posted March 12, 2013 - 09:29 AM

I also found this one here that has two plugs total of two amps..

http://www.solardiy....wer-supply.html

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.