Graphics, plain or numbers?

22 replies to this topic
  • YzShelby394

Posted February 17, 2013 - 06:39 AM

Hey ! its your bike that YOU own ! put anything on it that makes you happy . Numbers=racers???? Crap ! anybody can pay an entry fee and slap a transponder on and go racing . Does it make them somepne special ? Nope . I know guys that are pretty good on the track but hit trees in thr woods .lol. an A rider will never look at you as a poser because you have numbers and dont race , but an immature scrub may , anyway , if he does , hit him in the mouth and he wont do it again . Ride what you want how you want ,,,,, dude , its yours !

This. +1

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bandit9

Posted February 17, 2013 - 06:54 AM

If you have to ask......

• n16ht5

Posted February 18, 2013 - 12:22 PM

well around where I am, the best riders have the most clapped out looking, torn up, zip tied together, bent, and scratched bikes on the trails. The numbers don't mean a thing. If you have a number you like, put it on your bike! I can almost always spot the squids in the parking lot when they roll up with their loud fart cans, shiny plastic, and factory skid plates. Numbers and colors don't mean a thing.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.