Electric MotoCrosser!!

5 replies to this topic
  • eBayThumper

Posted November 07, 2001 - 05:35 PM

Hey all,

I just came across this site...pretty cool...

They have some others too if you surf around bit.

Take Care and Ride On...

ps. Carnegie can really be a meat-grinder (any local folks will know what I mean) :)

[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: eBayThumper ]

• Amador

Posted November 08, 2001 - 10:10 PM

Hey ebay! You don't like Carnegie? Me either, that place is too flat for me :) Just kidding! Carnegie is a blast, if you don't care what your plastic looks like! When will you be out riding again? We should hook up. I always go to club moto, carnegie, or foresthill. I live in Concord. I'm always looking for good people to ride with.

• eBayThumper

Posted November 08, 2001 - 11:26 AM

Unfortunately since the time change I can't get out for my after work rides. And on top of that I am busy for three weekends in a row so I don't see getting any riding in until early December. I haven't done any winter riding yet but I plan on it this year. Foresthill is the best spot I've been to but with the dust it really sucks (unless you ride in front of the pack.) but after some rain it should be great.

Anyway, I will post up here when I'm heading out next...Take care and ride on...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Amador

Posted November 08, 2001 - 09:10 PM

what do you mean? Club moto has lights! :)
I hear ya on the busy thing! getting older sucks. i just went to foresthill last weekend. they had some rain up there and it was awesome!! The best I've ever seen it. I love that place!

• screamin426

Posted November 09, 2001 - 03:37 AM

hey guys, i'll have to agree, foresthill is the best trail riding around! hey amador, when do you go to club moto?

• Amador

Posted November 09, 2001 - 07:33 AM

I try to get out here at least once during the week. Tuesday night usually. I also usually go riding one day during the weeked. Club Moto mostly, but now that Foresthill is back in action I will probably go there more often. How about you?

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.