What became of it?

3 replies to this topic
  • allterra

Posted February 11, 2013 - 12:23 AM

A friend an I were talking about the old bikes. We agreed that the old MX's became the TTR's. Now I feel the IT's became the WR's, but he says they are just a detuned YZ. I don't agree. I can kind of see his point, but isn't that kind of what the IT was before they brought out the WR.

• Bandit9

Posted February 11, 2013 - 02:57 PM

I don't think the mx bikes turned into TTRs.......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bandit9

Posted February 11, 2013 - 02:58 PM

WR are detuned YZ with wide ratio tranny and now e start.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted February 11, 2013 - 05:37 PM

A friend an I were talking about the old bikes. We agreed that the old MX's became the TTR's. Now I feel the IT's became the WR's, but he says they are just a detuned YZ. I don't agree. I can kind of see his point, but isn't that kind of what the IT was before they brought out the WR.

Yeah, no.
Your convoluting a bunch of stuff here, just to support an argument. Mixing up two/four strokes, decades, etc.

IT's came from MX bikes (MX and YZ)
WR's came from MX bikes (YZ400)
TTR's came from nothing.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.