RTT Stabilizer

3 replies to this topic
  • TomM

Posted November 23, 2003 - 09:54 PM

I just installed the stabilizer and am very impressed. EVERYTHING about it is first class and the fit couldn't be better. I remember with my Scotts, the post came off a couple of times during races (I was wondering why I was crashing so often). With the RTT, the way the post is designed, there is no way it can come off.

I think it is clearly the best on the market today. It should be for the price.

• Dougd

Posted November 27, 2003 - 06:26 AM

I've been looking for a stabilizer for my WR426 and have read about the RTT. It looks great, but a bit pricey. Your testimony makes my decision easier.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hsstar

Posted November 27, 2003 - 08:22 AM

I have had mine for a few months now and found it to make me a better rider. The thumb adjuster takes a little time to get used to. I broke my thumb at a race and it hurts to move the lever.

I am sure the others are good too, but this is the future. I am sure Scotts and WER are working on their copy of the RTT.

Rtt customer service is top notch.

• slowrider

Posted November 28, 2003 - 11:02 AM

Can you change your oil without removing the clamp? I have 2 of them one for a yz and one for a ktm find it a pain to check oil on the yz due to where the dip stick is. Is it different on the WR? I do love the thumb switch sometimes you need it and sometimes you don't nice to have that ability with a thumb switch instead of having to turn a dial.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.