RTT Stabilizer

3 replies to this topic
  • TomM

Posted November 23, 2003 - 09:24 PM

I just installed the stabilizer and am very impressed. EVERYTHING about it is first class and the fit couldn't be better. I remember with my Scotts, the post came off a couple of times during races (I was wondering why I was crashing so often). With the RTT, the way the post is designed, there is no way it can come off.

I think it is clearly the best on the market today. It should be for the price.

• Redtractor

Posted November 24, 2003 - 05:57 AM

I have had the rtt for almost 6 months it is by far the best Rode a harescramble on my pig yesterday very muddy and rutted with alot of roots exposed it worked exceptionally well and then there were some long grass fiels all out 5th gear then some mudd and soft stuff in the middle it just too the ruts and helped you keep up the speed. the on the fly adjutment was great on long fast sections turn it up and then back it off in the tight slow stuff or leave it in the middle if it was rutted or roots A big plus in my opinion !!!! just a pic to show how muddy it really was !!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • J_T

Posted November 24, 2003 - 08:09 AM

What color was your bike again? :)
Sounds like a great product. I'm glad to hear some imput on it, I have read on Scotts and GPR but very little on the RTT!

Every once in a while you feel like playing in the mud and I usually enjoy mud with most machines but with the BRP I haven't quite gotten comfortable with mud.

Thanks for the report

• surfer6969

Posted December 22, 2003 - 03:17 PM

Have you looked at their website? It is an awesome product and clearly the number one choice in its field. I ride with several guys that have them on various bikes and they are all stoked on the product. :)

Related Content

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.