1999 WR400 Questions for my Winter Rehab Project

1 reply to this topic
  • Phat Twin

Posted February 04, 2013 - 10:34 AM

I have tried the search function and have not been able to find the answers to my questions yet. I am hoping someone can yield some answers for me.

Here we go.

99 WR400

1. What is the size of my stator (output wattage)? [color=#ff0000] Found it, I think. 85-100 watts, per Ricky Stator and William1.[/color]
2. I am going to replace my bent, stock radiators, and I have found information about Myler's here on the site. They look great. Does anyone know anything or heard anything about MotoPower radiators? Yes, they are on eBay, but I was hoping someone could give me some first hand information and review about their products if possible. Most things are built in China now a days, but I wasn't sure about these and their reputation.
3. Are the front fork sizes for 98-02 Vintage all 46mm? I believe that the 2000-02 was the first year of the YZ front forks trickling into the WR series. I am thinking of picking up newer forks if they will just bolt right up in the current triples that I have.

Those are my big question's. Thanks for any input up front.

Ride safe and thanks!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Phat Twin, February 04, 2013 - 12:48 PM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Phat Twin

Posted February 06, 2013 - 05:54 AM

My biggest question right now is what size are the forks on the 99 that I own. 46mm I believe. Anyone have any input on the sizes of the forks up to 2002?

Edited by Phat Twin, February 06, 2013 - 05:54 AM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.