XR650R Shock Mods Bruce Borynack Specs

4 replies to this topic
  • STD-Steve

Posted January 31, 2013 - 08:30 AM

I'm getting ready to rebuild my suspension and I have the the Borynack setup specs for the forks but I can't find the shock sheet. The links on his his webpage don't work and I have searched to see if the info was in an old post and I can't seem to find it. If you have it and could post it or PM me or email that would be awesome!

• martinfan30

Posted January 31, 2013 - 11:52 AM

I'm getting ready to rebuild my suspension and I have the the Borynack setup specs for the forks but I can't find the shock sheet. The links on his his webpage don't work and I have searched to see if the info was in an old post and I can't seem to find it. If you have it and could post it or PM me or email that would be awesome!

I know Bruce and will contact him via email with a link to this post.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR680RR

Posted January 31, 2013 - 06:55 PM

I will work on the link on the web. But, for now I am hoping this worksShock Page1.jpg Shock Page1.jpg Shock Page1.jpg Shock Page1.jpg Shock Page2.jpg Shock Page3.jpg Shock Page4.jpg Shock Page5.jpg Shock Page6.jpg Shock Page7.jpg Shock Page8.jpg Shock Page9.jpg Shock Page10.jpg Shock Page11.jpg Shock Page12.jpg

I can always email you the file directly so, all the links work.

Attached Thumbnails

• Shock Page13.jpg

Edited by XR680RR, January 31, 2013 - 07:48 PM.

• martinfan30

Posted February 01, 2013 - 09:05 AM

Thanks for the info Bruce.:thumbsup:

• STD-Steve

Posted February 01, 2013 - 03:11 PM

Thanks for the info! That is what I was looking for.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Funny story out of my FCR tuning saga! by bradrup

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L owner here. by chrisross

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF250 L/M
  • Hot  31 replies
Forums
Photo

Questions for XR650R rebuild by TJEP

• 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Can't make my mind up...xr650L to KTM 690r by 09BigRed

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Dual-Sport/Adventure
  • Hot  44 replies
Forums
Photo

2008 Honda xr650L Re-Jetting after Exhaust Modifications by ManFug

• 19 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.