Orange, but not KTM!
What do you think?
Mike
Posted Image

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: flyinguitars ]Posted Image

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: flyinguitars ]

• yzernie

Posted November 05, 2001 - 06:33 AM

The bike looks good but you need to clean up your garage!!!!

• Roostie_1

Posted November 05, 2001 - 07:26 AM

flyinguitars, looks awesome. I didn't think that it would look that good! How much did it set you back and where did you get it?

It would look really trick if you powdercoated your frame charcoal grey this winter!

BTW - my garage is way messier :)

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: Roostie_1 ]

• xrracer36

Posted November 05, 2001 - 07:37 AM

weirdest looking katoom i've ever seen. I don't like the orange crush kits pictured in chapparral for the yz, but this looks ok on your f. look into gettinga orange gas tank made for it by clarke or sumthing. this would complete the disguise. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flyinguitars

Posted November 05, 2001 - 07:40 AM

Roostie: It was around 280.00-all new plastic, seat cover, graphics, fender stickers, and a new disc guard. The plastic is Acerbis. The graphics, seat cover and stickers are N style. I ended up using hiper sports. I think the combination is an original...cant wait to go to the track and watch the heads turn!

Ernie: You sound like my wife!!!!!!! lol

See ya,
Mike

• motoman393

Posted November 05, 2001 - 03:28 PM

Remember this though: An ugly lookin' bike in 1st place looks better than a good looking bike in last place! Performance first... then looks is my philosophy LOL! I couldnt resist! But hey nice bike BTW that orange looks great! Later,

Garrett

• G-Man

Posted November 05, 2001 - 06:05 PM

That is one ugly looking mofo, sorry man but I call em as I see em. Hopefully you will scratch it soon and come to your sense's.

Hey you asked.... :) :D

• candlkirk

Posted November 05, 2001 - 06:48 PM

Yes, I also call them like I see them, and you need a good crash so you can put your old stuff back on, Sorry just my thought.

• Chris_Slade

Posted November 05, 2001 - 06:56 PM

As much as I thought it was UGLY when I first saw it, now I think it just flat looks wicked! Mighty cool! (Still not a KTM though :) )
Posted Image

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.