09 yz450f jetting questions ?

2 replies to this topic
  • Sterff884

Posted January 24, 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hello , just wondering if anyone has any info on jetting specs for a 09 yz450f with a fmf 4.1 can with a power bomb header. I ride at 1000 ft , bike is stock other than exhaust system. Also wondering if anyone has tried the moto tassinari airfforce tuneable stacks and if there are any gains to be had there or if its a waste of money.

Edited by Sterff884, January 24, 2013 - 07:03 PM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MANIAC998

Posted January 25, 2013 - 04:29 AM

At the top of this forum, look under the "pinned" one labeled WR Performance. In there you will find a section listing the jetting database of a lot of the ThumperTalk members. As for the tuneable stacks, I don't have any experience with them, but my guess would be that all they will accomplish would be to move x-amount of power either higher or lower than wherever that power is currently. My instinct tells me that it would be pretty subtle, but that's just an educated guess.

• Sterff884

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:51 PM

thank you

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.