wr426 hydraulic clutch

1 reply to this topic
  • Rodrigue

Posted January 23, 2013 - 11:11 AM

As my bike is currently off the road awaiting a new water pump seal and parts i have been doing the inevitable e bay searching.After a couple of beers last night (always a bad thing to do before going on evil bay) i was looking at hydraulic clutches for the 426 after reading about how much better they were over the standard cable. So after a bit of searching i came across this

Posted Image

it was cheapish :ph34r: but i think will need new seals, does anyone have any experience of these conversions? I know its for a yz426 but i reckon it will fit my 02 wr.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rodrigue

Posted January 23, 2013 - 11:20 AM

oh dear i have just looked lower down the page and read the thread that just about makes this thread redundant before it began :banghead: :banghead:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.