Cherry bomb crbm

3 replies to this topic
  • Yogi2703

Posted January 20, 2013 - 11:38 AM

Guys,
I've just bought a rmx450 and have been looking for a cherry bomb crbm for it but I'm unable to find one for sale as I understand they have been discontinued unless I buy a complete exhaust and then they come with it unit,
Any of you guys know of any place that might have one in stock or know of any 2nd hand ones for sale?
Any info gladly taken on board
Is there an alternative on the market?
Im guessing the ltr 450 (quad one ) wont fit

• Brock_Landers

Posted January 20, 2013 - 07:27 PM

This is what i found. A "power up unit"

http://shop.yoshimur...ai.php?id=12393

I'm not sure if its the same thing but it sure looks like it.

Congrats on the new bike. Youre gonna love it!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brock_Landers

Posted January 20, 2013 - 10:21 PM

Just to add to my post before..
I realize that you cant order from that website but you could contact the UK yoshimura distributor and maybe they can find one for you. When i bought my RMX in 2011 they were eveywhere. Every parts website had them. And I believe youre right, the quad version wont work on the bike.

Edited by Brock_Landers, January 21, 2013 - 06:00 AM.

• Micklye

Posted December 18, 2013 - 01:52 PM

Old thread I know but I got one a couple months ago by itself in OZ with out much trouble at all. Bout $50.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.