Classifieds Forum Rules
1. No commercial listings. Only personal items may be listed for sale. If you'd like to advertise your business and its products, contact us via email@example.com
2. When your item is sold, please navigate to your listing and use the report post function, asking for it to be removed. This will save you getting private messages on stuff that you've sold, wasting your time and those shopping.
3. Do not reply to a seller's listing solely for the purpose of starting a pissing match because you don't like their price. If you genuinely want to help them, send them a private message.
4. Do not "bump" your listings. The system allows shoppers to search single forums, so serious buyers will find your item using this function.
5. ThumperTalk will not play arbitrator between buyers and sellers if your deal goes sideways. We can't prove who did/said what and even if we could, we just don't have the resources to allocate in this area. Caveat Emptor!