2. Treat others like you’d like to be treated yourself. Members that become abusive or harassing to our guests may end up being shown the door. Attack the topic, not the person and you’ll be just fine.
3. Whatever you post should be PG13 rated (no nude, sexually gratifying, sheer or see-through clothing, lewd or provocative poses, close-ups of breasts, buttocks or crotch images, excessive profanity, vulgarity ,etc..) and must be yours to post. Do not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by you or where you do not have permission from the respective owner.
4. If contacted by a site moderator and you don’t agree with their action, don’t become abusive. They do a thankless job keeping the discussion organized and on track. Otherwise, there’s a good chance that their response will be to revoke your posting privileges. Keep your cool and if you can’t agree, ask that the issue be forwarded to site admin for review.
5. We reserve the right to edit or remove any content posted to the site without notice or reason. We also reserve the right to limit or revoke member posting privileges without notice or reason.
6. "For Sale" items belong in the classifieds section. Please do not post "for sale" items in the forums.
7. Have fun and thanks for participating in the ThumperTalk.com community!