Help Topic: Team TT
On a regular basis we receive messages from ThumperTalk members (TT'ers) from around globe, explaining how invaluable a resource ThumperTalk is to them. Some were able to get that not-so-good bike running perfectly. Some were able to find the right bike and/or parts for their needs before they invested their hard earned dollars. While others met new riding buddies or just get a lot of enjoyment from their participation.
Regardless of what our members share, a common thread is that they want to support the site financially because of what they have received. In the past we've always humbly said no thank you to donations however, the messages just keep coming, so we decided to come up with a way to allow those that want to support the site to do so, while at the same time continuing to deliver something valuable in return. That said, Team TT is born.
Team TT is completely voluntary and nobody is required to join to enjoy ThumperTalk. This site is and will remain free of charge for those that want to read, ask good questions and provide good answers in return.
*Team TT Benefits Include
- No banner ads = faster page loads
- Access to private members only forum
- Ability to upload photos and attachments directly to the forum
- Much, much larger private message inbox
- Ability to create polls
- Special user badge so everyone knows you're a Team TT member
If you would like to join Team TT CLICK HERE.
Thanks for your participation and support!
*Internet technology is changing all the time, because of these changes it may be necessary to add or remove benefits from time to time.
How do I cancel my Team TT membership?
A PayPal subscription can be canceled at any time up until the day of the next scheduled payment.
To cancel an Active Subscription:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the History subtab.
- On the More filters drop down menu, choose Subscriptions and agreements>>>Subscriptions.
- Change the date filters to search the last 2 years.
- Click Search.
- To view the details of a specific Subscription Creation, click Details in the Details column.
- At the bottom of this page, click Cancel Subscription.
- On the confirmation page, click Cancel Subscription again.
How do I renew my Team TT membership?
- Click on your username at the top of the page and select "Client Area" from the menu.
- In the client area select "Purchases" from the left side menu. This will show you your expired Team TT membership
- Select your membership from the list of Your Purchases
- Click the "Renew Now" button on the right side and complete the checkout process to renew your membership.