Robby Bell To Defend the 1X Plate in San Felipe

Thats gonna be weird seeing the 1x plate on anything but a red bike

I guess you arn't old enough to remember the Kaweee dominance? Have people forgotten Danny Hamel so soon?

Honda has bought enough #1 plates over the years, it about time someone else bought one LOL!!!

I guess you arn't old enough to remember the Kaweee dominance? Have people forgotten Danny Hamel so soon?

Honda has bought enough #1 plates over the years, it about time someone else bought one LOL!!!

SWEET !! I love it and couldnt have said it better myself. finaly a race !!?

PRO MOTORCYCLES

CLASS 22 (4)

1x Robby Bell

2x Cameron Corfman

3x Kendall Norman

4x Colton Udall

CLASS 21 (4)

101x Carlos Becerril

102x Jeremy Purvines

103x Bill Boyer

104x Mike West

CLASS 20 (2)

151x Jesus Rios

150x Anna Cody

CLASS 30 (5)

301x Javier Hernandez

302x Sol Saltzman

303x Shane Esposito

300x Jim O’Neal

305x Mike Johnson

CLASS 40 (2)

401x Brian Campbell

400x Scott Myers

CLASS 50 (1)

500x Jim O’Neal

CLASS 60 (2)

608x William Rogers

609x Ramon Izuarieta

SPT M/C< (9)

201x Scott Anderson

202x Trisha West

203x Fred Sobke

204x Ben Harman

205x Jimmy Boutwell

206x Matt Ladendorf

207x Rene Echegaray

208x Greg Willitts

249x Louie Montano

SPT M/C> (9)

251x Hank Salyer

252x Brock Campbell

253x Baxter Gillespie

254x Manuel Reyes

255x Oscar Fazz

256x Rusty Sexton

257x Bryon Schmidt

258x Craig Anstine

299x Shawn Evans

Reported from another site:

Bell, 23, of Sun City, Calif., has left the factory Honda team after winning the two-wheel overall title in San Felipe the last three years and will be teamed with another former Honda rider Mike Childress on the No. 1x Kawasaki KX450F. Bell drew the first start last year as well for the JCR team owned by SCORE Baja racing legend Johnny Campbell.

Campbell, who won his race-record seventh Overall motorcycle and eighth motorcycle class title in this race last year while riding with Bell, has entered two Honda CRF450X teams in this year’s race for the JCR team. Rider of record on one bike will be Kendall Norman, who has two overall wins in San Felipe, and the team’s other rider of record Colton Udall is a rookie on the team and making his first San Felipe start.

Bell, 23, of Sun City, Calif., has left the factory Honda team after winning the two-wheel overall title in San Felipe the last three years and will be teamed with another former Honda rider Mike Childress on the No. 1x Kawasaki KX450F. Bell drew the first start last year as well for the JCR team owned by SCORE Baja racing legend Johnny Campbell.

Campbell, who won his race-record seventh Overall motorcycle and eighth motorcycle class title in this race last year while riding with Bell, has entered two Honda CRF450X teams in this year’s race for the JCR team. Rider of record on one bike will be Kendall Norman, who has two overall wins in San Felipe, and the team’s other rider of record Colton Udall is a rookie on the team and making his first San Felipe start.

Now we have a Race, Does The Kawi team have a Helo ???

This is gonna be Good.

I have my suspicions about Childress riding with Bell in SF.

Decoys are the mother of many Baja team strategies.

Bell and Childress are kind of mismatched. Robby is like this all american, Jiminy Cricket figure with great parenting, plenty of supervision and a soft spoken disposition. Childress on the other hand, not so much. (but still an incredible racer). On the bike in San Felipe, I'd expect to see someone else on the KAWI with Bell.

Co rider spots are subject to change on the drop of a hat and the mysto thing is a proven strategy. Lets see what unfolds here in the next few weeks.

I have my suspicions about Childress riding with Bell in SF.

Decoys are the mother of many Baja team strategies.

Bell and Childress are kind of mismatched. Robby is like this all american, Jiminy Cricket figure with great parenting, plenty of supervision and a soft spoken disposition. Childress on the other hand, not so much. (but still an incredible racer). On the bike in San Felipe, I'd expect to see someone else on the KAWI with Bell.

Co rider spots are subject to change on the drop of a hat and the mysto thing is a proven strategy. Lets see what unfolds here in the next few weeks.

Ok let me give you my "Best guess". It will be Bell, Esposito and they will ride with a third guy and it is between Childress and Hengaveld "not racing a truck". Note, Bells team green ride goes through the Hengavelds arizona dealership and his dad is puting this deal together to race SCORE.?

For both Hengy and Mikey stepping back to a bike from a Trophy Truck is kinda sucky. I mean which would you rather do?? Ride a green bike or drive a 800 horsepower Trophy Truck?

JK. I'm sure both enjoy racing both bikes and trucks.