Finally a tank for the 07+ WR that doesnt need YZ shrouds

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck yeah I see you can order in different colors also. I am going to have to try out the black one. And for $200, how bad can you mess up a gas tank? Dont the ims run in the upper $200 range?

Yeah, I paid $249 for my IMS last year. $209 for a .5 bigger tank sounds like a winner. I chose the natural for it's ability to see how much gas is left.

Going to order the black one to try and keep the color scheme the same. I will post a review when I get it. I see in the picture the tank allows for the scotts stabilizer bar so thats good, I am not sure if other tanks interfere with this setup.

Going to order the black one to try and keep the color scheme the same. I will post a review when I get it. I see in the picture the tank allows for the scotts stabilizer bar so thats good, I am not sure if other tanks interfere with this setup.

The IMS works great with the Scott's submount, I think the bigger question will be if it works with rad guards like the Unabikers :ride:

I just ordered the tank. Luckily the shop I was buying the IMS tank from sold it before i could pick it up. Then when I looked to see what a different tank cost on Justgastanks.com I realized that teh clarke just came out.

good question about working with rad.gaurds. Might have to call them before i order and maker sure my unabikers wont interefere. If i get an answer ill let you all know

It is designed to work with the stock WR shrouds (a nice plus as we do not have to buy the YZ shrouds and add additional cost like some other brands). I am not completely familiar with the UFO shrouds, but if they mirror the WR, they should work.