Calabogie pictures.

Just got back from the Calabogie 2 day trail ride and it was great.

Very well organized. A big thank you to all that were involved in organizing it.

You did a great job.

We got there early on Friday and took a little spin up to eagles nest sacred site.

nice view.

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

The trails were a mix of everything

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0737.jpgIMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

Great Pics. I was there. I bring my camera but never seem to get a chance to take a pic. Guys I ride with never stopped except for lunch. We rode all the optional green sections. I think the worst section was the main loop right after lunch on Saturday. I bet alot of the less experienced riders were ticked off by the end of of the 1st day. I would say it was too tough for many of the riders, maybe a easy main loop with lots of option sections would bring out more riders. I'll be back next year.

Man, when I first found out about this ride in Trail Rider Magazine, I said I had to make it. I knew if it was good enough for Malcolm Smith, it'd probably be good enough for me! So I talked two of my riding buddies into going, and we drove up Friday night in the rain after work. We were pretty sure it was going to be fun, but man, we had no idea!!! HOLY CRAP!!! What an absolute blast!!! Mark my words, " I WILL NEVER MISS THIS RIDE AGAIN!!!" The single track just never ended. It was unbelievably incredible to say the least. My hats off to everyone involved in making it happen, you guys and gals did an incredible job with everything! I could go on, and on, but I'll just finish by saying that I am now truely spoiled, and will probably never be happy riding around here ever again! I will see you guys October 1st, and of course next year, same time. Thanks!!!

Maniac998 ?:applause::applause::ride::applause::applause: