Is Cycling good for moto training? Video Test Results.
Miscellaneous Fitness Training
Don't do all that hard training unless you are sure you're doing the most effective training for motocross, training that will bring the results you're hoping for. Get all this how to training info and tons of other facts about fitness for motos like:
- How much training is too much and not enough, how to balance that fine line?
- What's a good weekly routine, for me in my situation, to be doing each week? Get many sample weekly routine examples for weekend warriors to full time pros.
- What's the best ways to eliminate arm pump?
- Should I train or rest when I'm starting to get sick?
- How important is nutrition and what is practical?
- Don't have a lot of time to train, what's the most effective exercises for fast results?
Get all these facts and many more with my "MX Conditioning 2DVD or Stream".
You'll also get a 62 page Training and Nutrition Manual in PDF format. All on sale at a 20% discount. Use this Thumper Talk code for an additional 10% off: TTGSMXS58.
With winter closing in this is the perfect time to start training or upgrade your current workouts.
Get the inside lines to the methods and strategies I used to train McGrath, Windham, Lusk, Dowd and many others. All the riders I've trained have won 26 AMA Pro Titles. Now you can get all this info to use for yourself.
Gary; thanks for your personal help throughout my career. Your methods and strategies made my practice and training time much more effective. (Jeremy McGrath)
Join my TT Blog in the upper right corner.